Episode 99: Personal Brand: a Balancing Act & Forever Journey October 7, 2023
With a personal brand, one must not let one’s ego get in the way when adjusting the fit between unique value propositions and the needs of its target audience.
A personal brand is always in relationship to three things:
– Yourself — your brand DNA, your core values, beliefs, what you stand for;
– Those you serve (and who feed you in return) — they are the “target audience”, most of the time;
– Your competitors or peers, your industry or marketplace — how your brand is differentiated from your competitors, and where it stands in your industry, and where you want it to be.
To watch as a video
To read as a blog
– To stay in the loop, subscribe to our Newsletter
– Download free Ebook
Please don’t forget to like it, comment, or better, SHARE IT WITH OTHERS, – they will be grateful!
(About 10 Plus Brand: In addition to the “whole 10 yards” of brand building, digital marketing, and content creation for business and personal brand. To contact us: 1-888-288-4533.)
– Visit our Websites:
– Find us online by clicking or follow these hashtags:
To stay in the loop, subscribe to our Newsletter
To read the transcript of this episode as a blog post (Click Here)