To stay in the loop, subscribe to our Newsletter
To read as a blog post
To watch as a Youtube Video
Kevin Surace is a Silicon Valley innovator, serial entrepreneur, CEO, TV personality and EDUTAINER (educator and entertainer combined), who excels in technology investment. Kevin has been featured by Businessweek, Time, Fortune, Forbes, CNN, ABC, MSNBC, FOX News, and has keynoted hundreds of events, from INC5000 to TED to the US Congress. He was INC Magazines’ Entrepreneur of the Year in 2009, a CNBC top Innovator of the Decade, World Economic Forum Tech Pioneer, Chair of Silicon Valley Forum, featured for 5 years on TechTV’s Silicon Spin. While he has a technical background with 93 worldwide patents, Mr. Surace led pioneering work on the first cellular data smartphone (AirCommunicator), the first plastic multi chip semiconductor packages, the first human-like AI virtual assistant (Portico), soundproof drywall, high R-value windows, AI-driven building management technology, AI-driven quality assurance automation, and the window/energy retrofits of the Empire State Building and NY Stock Exchange.
Kevin is also an accomplished music director, conductor, Broadway show and musicals producer, and percussionist. He’s Actively developing high quality “digital theater” virtual musical entertainment using green screen studios and advanced digital designs.
Kevin is CTO of Appvance.ai which has developed groundbreaking AI based autonomous software testing in a SAAS platform. He is also involved with companies addressing: AI & Robotics, QA automation/security, IOT, subscription models, sustainability, and sleep tech.
As a branding expert, Joanne Z. Tan branded Kevin as: “A Renaissance man with a purpose.”
1) Tell me your personal journey, about why, what, how you get to be where you are, today?
2) Among all the things you have done, what are your most important and most proud of?
3) Failure is the mother to success. What are the most profound “failures” that you have learned from, that you’d like to share with the world?
4)Technology investment: You invest in startups, any unicorns? What made you spot them as the “unicorns” before they were successful?
5) AI – what do you think about the prospects of AI becoming masters of humanity?
6) This Pandemic is only the beginning, there will be more. What do you think the world should do, to be more prepared? What are your predictions about the future after this Pandemic?
7) Describe, in details, your vision of the world with AI, social media, digital currency, 2 years from now, 5 years from now, 10 years from now, 20 years from now?
8) I am an opera fan. Do you agree that technology investment helping with monopolies (in this case, the Met) at the loss of local cities’ opera houses, or musicals’ performances?
And: isn’t it consistent with the entire human society’s trend toward monopolies, such as Google, Amazon, Apple and Microsoft, as well as in the political climate of autocracy vs democracy?
9) Climate change: How to address it? To what extent are traditional ways of thinking, governing, investing, living… must change, and change fast?
10) The sorry state of US politics: Do you think the two-party system is collapsing into its own dead end? What do you think of the rank-choice voting that is used in New York’s mayoral election and another state’s governor’s election?
11) What does “Kevin Surace Brand” stand for? What do you want the world to remember you, after you kick the bucket?
To stay in the loop, subscribe to our NewsletterDownload
To get email notice for our podcast, please enter your email below. We will never sell your email address!